Heavenly culinary delights included!
Half board for gourmetsAllow us to let South Tyrol simply melt in your mouth! With half-board we will pamper you with all the best of our cuisine out of our award-winning kitchen.
Our aspiration is that our food is as equally delightful as the breathtaking natural landscape that surrounds our hotel! Furthermore, we want as much of this nature as possible to end up on your plate. This means that we have a focus on regional freshness, largely coming from my father's very own organic garden.
For a heavenly stay we especially recommend our Heavenly Kingdom panorama suite or the Angel Deluxe lodge room ...
- INFO & FACTS
- Half-board from the Gault Millau kitchen team
- Gourmet cuisine - also gluten-free
- Large garden sun terrace
- Cake party
Have a feast with the gourmet half-board
- Vitality late breakfast till 10.30am with fragrant bread rolls and breads, homemade jams and marmalades, homemade cakes, freshly prepared egg dishes from the open kitchen. -> On Sundays there's also sparkling wine and smoked salmon.
- Small wellness buffet in the afternoon (3pm-5pm) with crunchy salads and tasty snacks
- 5-course dinner menu in the evening: Salad buffet with fresh salad stuffs from our very own organic garden, an Italian antipasti buffet or Mediterranean delicacies, vegetarian dishes, buffet of regional cheese specialities or there's also the seductive dessert buffet
- Gala dinner at festively decorated tables (Sunday)
- Herbal teas and fresh fruit found in the baskets, all day in the wellness area
- Fresh spring water from the Petrus fountain
- Welcome drink upon arrival (Sunday)
We also offer, for a surcharge:
- Amuse Bouche menu with accompanying wines in the fireplace lounge (Wednesday)
- The Dine-Around in the a la carte restaurant fireplace lounge
- The Wishing Table at breakfast in the meadow (upon request)
- Deliciously filled picnic basket
- Packed lunches for a light snack between meals
Can it be a surprise?We always love to come up with something new - for example a South Tyrolean evening or a cheese buffet with unusual specialities such as alp cheese preserved in ash and refined with hay or aged in the husks of pressed grapes. Or how about an extraordinary Toerggele menu, served in our wine cellar (for 6 people or more)?
In summer the motto is: Put the barbecue on – or also: Put the oven on!
In the Lechnerhof garden we love to celebrate with a barbecue or two and to bake some fresh bread for you in our old South Tyrolean farm oven.
Kitchen partyTake a look inside the cooking pots and get to know our master chefs Rudi & Martin and their team! You'll immediately get to try out the delicious snacks and you're welcome to try to elicit some of the secrets from our cooks ...
Our food is so delicious that you'll spend the day looking forward to your evening meal. Want to bet?!