At home in the family-friendly Hotel Petrus in Bruneck
Be our guest as a family within a family
Families are welcome! We too are a family and we know the importance of getting away from daily routine and being together. For that reason, we will ensure that your stay at our family hotel Petrus at the Kronplatz mountain with your offspring, will be a carefree holiday full of wonderful moments.
Sharing laughter, discovering things and enjoyment!
Every single day belongs to you and your family and each one is waiting to be the happiest day of your year! I would be more than happy to show you and your children the mountains along some of the easier hiking routes and which are included in the guests program of our family hotel.
Of course in winter, the highlight is easy to figure out: Skiing on the Kronplatz directly behind our family hotel in Reischach. The cable cars are only 500 metres away. For the little skiers there's a children's ski school, a ski kindergarten and a lovingly made children's nursery slope at the valley station. Most of the laughing will be taking place together with my daughter on the tobogganing slope.
Around every corner of the sunny Dolomites in Pustertal there are numerous things just waiting to be discovered by both the children and their parents: whether it's the cows in the meadows with their huge cowbells or the goats on a farm. Whether it's ancient castles, rushing waterfalls or rustic locals who are keen to tell their old stories and legends.
Reductions for children and family rooms at Petrus family hotel at the Kronplatz
At our family hotel in Bruneck in South Tyrol, the following applies: small guests, small prices. Take advantage of the family benefits we offer in summer and in winter with our children's reductions or book a family package. A selection of family rooms and family suites, some with separate living areas, are available as your cosy family nest. In our second home, the Lechnerhof, you can also holiday in comfortable holiday apartments.
Riding holidays at the family hotel in Bruneck in South TyrolFor horse lovers we have our own riding stables(at the Lechnerhof). You and your children (from 8 years old) can take qualified riding lessons in an idyllic setting on our well-trained horses. Or the children can simply watch the horses or help with the grooming.
Child care and games during your family holiday at the Kronplatz
In the children's playroom "Kids Land" at the Petrus family hotel at the Kronplatz mountain, the giant lego-land, the memory wall and the table football are in high demand. In summer, the big hits are the giant trampoline in the garden, the table tennis tables and our tree trunk swing. Furthermore, Lila, our hotel dog, is a fun, four-legged playmate to have in all seasons.
In order for mum and dad to have a few hours down time during their winter holiday so as to be able to enjoy the spa area, we offer daily, free childcare during the winter holidays between 5 and 7pm at Kids Land.
Children's summer program: The cock-a-doodle-do family days on the Kronplatz mountain
Your children will not believe their little eyes when, at the top of the Kronplatz, at 2,275 metres, they discover an Indian village complete with teepee and a petting zoo. Twice a week in summer, kids can play cowboys and Indians while the hiking guides show their parents the most beautiful views that the Dolomites and the Zillertal Alps have to offer.
Fun, addventure and games in the surrounding area
Here are a few more tips for some exciting family activities near the family hotel in Bruneck at the Kronplatz mountain in South Tyrol:
- Fun in the water at the adventure pool in Bruneck, open-air swimming panorama in Welsberg, heated outdoor pool in Olang, the Cron4 indoor pool in Reischach, the Issinger Weiher natural bathing lake in Pfalzen/Issing – and, naturally, our own indoor pool
- Riding at the Pfalzner riding stables in Grassepeinten, the Tharenwirt riding stables in Olang – and at our very own riding school at the Lechnerhof
- Archery on the 3-D "Kron Arc Adventure" archery course, the high ropes climbing garden with routes for small children at the adventure park in Issing/Pfalzen
- Hands-on museum of folk art and every day life in Bruneck/Dietenheim
- Cycling excursions for the whole family (bike rental with us at the Petrus or in the Kronplatz resort) Skiing on the Kronplatz mountain: simple slopes for the little ones (Ski pass is free for children up to 7 yeas old), fun parks for cool teenagers
- Action for the bigger ones and for the adults: Rafting, zip line, downhill from the Kronplatz, paragliding, hiking with the children: We are happy to give you tips on some simple and exciting tours of discovery
The children of our regulars also played with our children when they were young. Now they are mums and dads themselves - and bring their offspring on holiday with them to the Petrus family hotel at the foot of the Kronplatz. I think that's great!