Heavenly honeymoon in South Tyrol
Celebrate your love at the 4* Superior Hotel Petrus
The wedding preparations were so exciting, the party was thrilling - and now it's time for your honeymoon in South Tyrol! Finally you have time for yourself and for the one you love - it's a wonderful time. In order to make your honeymoon as unforgettable as possible, we've put together some heavenly ingredients at the Petrus for your honeymoon in South Tyrol. At the very least you will surely feel it when you are in the open-air whirlpool on your sun terrace in the "Kingdom of Heaven suite". That's when you will really realise that you are on cloud nine!
- The Hotel Petrus extras for your loving honeymoon in South Tyrol
- Private spa for undisturbed sensuality
- Wellness treatments for two
- Romantic meadow-breakfast
- Candlelight Amuse Bouche menu
- A love nest - for example the "Romantic suite" with massage chair, whirlpool and fireplace or the panorama suite "Kingdom of Heaven“ with spectacular views of the Kronplatz and the Zillertal Alps and with open-air whirlpool, sun-lounge terrace and infrared cabins
- South Tyrolean mountains for breathtaking nature experiences together
- The quaint little town of Bruneck for strolling through hand in hand
- Honeymoon packages in South Tyrol
Time for love at Hotel Petrus at the foot of the Kronplatz
Your darling is still sleeping peacefully beside you, the fresh morning air blowing gently through the open window of the Petrus Panorama suite and over the bed, beckons you to the balcony. What a view! Your gaze glides across wide meadows to the peaks of the Dolomites bathed in the gentle morning sunshine. And now you know: this holiday in South Tyrol belongs to you alone ….
You don't have to honeymoon just because you're just married
Whether you newly in love or have been married for a long time, a romantic holiday at the Hotel Petrus in Bruneck acts as a balm for your love. Isn't love the most valuable thing you have? Enjoy it to the full with the 4-star superior facilities of our hotel and feel like your are on your honeymoon again. And South Tyrol, with its Mediterranean charm, the southern climate and the unique natural setting make it a dream location for you holiday in love.
The hotel for lovers in South Tyrol
Do not be surprised to suddenly find yourself whispering sweet nothings over an Amuse Bouche candlelight dinner, on the sun loungers in the garden, in the pool or while taking a winter hike, just like you're on honeymoon. South Tyrol and the Hotel Petrus offer a simple, romantic charm that simply cannot be escaped.
Whether it's roses in the room or a picnic basket filled with delicious treats – my family and I are there to support you with help and advice if you have special wishes or want to surprise your partner with something special - maybe even with a marriage proposal?