"Specialities" at the Petrus
A very special holiday in South Tyrol
On this page I would like to describe to you exactly why a holiday at the Petrus is so special:
Especially exclusive are …
… our new rooms and suites, which all include a very special surprise: a whirlpool on the terrace where you can enjoy a very special pampering with views of the star-filled sky. Or there's the massage chair which can help loosen up your back muscles while you're having a glass of wine in front of the fire. Or there's the infrared cabin for your very own sauna experience.
Especially delicious, healthy ... and gluten-free
… is the cuisine at the Petrus. It's actually no wonder - our excellent chefs, Rudi and Martin, are masterchefs with special training in diet. Their culinary art has been recognised with 2 toques and 16 points by Gault & Millau. For the most part, our vegetables come from our own organic garden, where my father's green fingers work wonders. Our guests with gluten intolerance are floating on gourmet cloud nine!
Especially relaxing …
… is the peace and quiet! Directly behind our building you will find wide meadows, pastures and forests, while the small road leading to the hotel is rarely used. Distant views in all directions towards the Zillertal Alps and of the Kronplatz mountain provide your eyes and your soul with a sense of tranquility and calm. An absolute relaxation paradise is our manicured garden!
Especially familial …
… is the atmosphere with us at the Petrus, that we run together with our family of five. We love to share our passions with you - on a hike together in the Dolomites and the Zillertal Alps during our active summer program, playing a round of golf, biking excursions and during our active winter program and fun with sledging and skiing in the Sella Ronda region.
Unforgettable highlights at the Petrus
- Amuse Bouche Menü (Wednesdays): 7-course tasting menu with corresponding wines which my sister Brigitte, the sommelier, has chosen accordingly
- Wine tasting in our rustic wine cellar with my father Hans. It's interesting and entertaining
- Breakfast at "The Wishing Table" in the meadow: after a morning walk, awaiting you in the meadow will be a small music ensemble and a specially prepared gourmet breakfast (on request).
- Rasul bath in the private spa: Wellness à la Orient just for you and your partner - perfectly romantic!
- Fitness on the balcony: For your very own personal, open-air fitness training we are happy to provide you with fitness equipment for the balcony of your room or suite.
Do you have any other requests? With pleasure!
Perhaps a special surprise for your special person? We are always happy to help!