Excellent cuisine at the gourmet hotel at the foot of the Kronplatz - the 4-star Superior Hotel Petrus16 points and two toques is what Gault & Millau awarded our "Fireplace" restaurant in 2013! Thus, the inspectors from Gault & Millau had the same opinion as our guests: The cuisine at the Petrus gourmet hotel at the foot of the Kronplatz is simply amazing!
I am very proud of our head chefs Martin Tschafeller and Rudi Leimegger and their team! Of course you'll also see me and my pride in the "Fireplace" restaurant in the evening when I am serving from the à la carte menu and the 5-course menu ..
- Vitality late breakfast till 10.30am with fresh bread and rolls, homemade jams and marmalades, homemade cakes, freshly prepared egg dishes from the open plan kitchen and many other delights. On Sundays there's smoked salmon and sparkling wine.
- Light wellness buffet in the afternoon (3-5pm) with crisp salads and delicious snacks
- 5-course gourmet menu in the evening (7pm – 9pm): with a salad bar with products from our own organic garden, vegetarian dishes, Mediterranean delicacies, Thursdays there's the regional cheese buffet by the 'Degust' company, and on Fridays there's a delicious dessert buffet
- Gala dinner with festively decorated table (Sundays)
- Fresh spring water from the Petrus source in the building
- Aperitif and welcome evening with the Aichner family and a glass of sparkling wine
- Dine Around at the a la carte Fireplace restaurant (awarded 2 toques)
- Wine tasting in our rustic wine cellar
- Amuse Bouche menu in the Kaminstube (fireplace lounge) with accompanying wines (Wednesdays)
- Kids World with games for children and the older ones
- Children's menu
- Giant trampoline and garden swings
- Childcare service during the winter holidays (from 5-7pm)