Enjoy the warmth and get away from it all
… at the Petrus, the hotel with pool in South TyrolSweating is healthy, gets the circulation going and strengthens the immune system. Furthermore, a sauna helps us to "switch off" and enables us to enjoy a deep sleep. Enjoy the soothing vitality of heat at the Petrus, our hotel with sauna in South Tyrol.
- FURTHER HIGHLIGHTS
- Bathing fun in the indoor pool
- Rooms and suites with infrared cabins
- Massage and feel-good baths
- Wellness packages
- All inclusive services at a glance
- INFO & FACTS
- Steam bath, herbal sauna and Finnish sauna
- Hammam as private spa
- Infrared cabins, tanning booth
- Wellness bar with tea, fresh fruit and spring water
- Open daily from 3pm-8pm
Lights down low, flickering candles and pleasant, peaceful sounds – we want your first impressions in the Petrus wellness world to be relaxing from the start. Our spa is your kingdom of undisturbed well-being and regeneration at your Hotel Petrus, the hotel with sauna in South Tyrol. I can advise you at the spa wellness reception whether it's one of our saunas you want to enjoy, the massage and well-being baths, or a beauty treatment.
Deep relaxation at the hotel with sauna in South Tyrol
Enjoy the warmth at the hotel with sauna in South TyrolChoose your favourite sauna:
- Sauna barn: In our sauna with original timber from an old South Tyrolean farmhouse you can sweat it out the classic, Finnish way at a temperature between 80° and 95 C. An infusion of aromatic essential oils can make it something special.
- Aromatic herbal temple (70°C): 4 types of dried herbs from our own garden unfold their healing properties in pleasant temperatures. There is, for example, peppermint, lavender, rosemary and rose petals. And everywhere you look there's a 'throne' to give you a very special royal feeling ...
- Salt water steam bath (70°C): Relax in the steam enriched with salt water - it's good for the skin, for the respiratory system and without doubt for the soul too ...
- Infrared cabin: Enjoy the soothing heat that goes under the skin with temperatures between 38° and 55° C. And to cool off you could rub yourself down with some crushed ice from the lion's fountain or in winter simply go out into the snow-covered garden.
An oasis of calm at the hotel with sauna in South Tyrol
- Peaceful garden: Here you can relax and leave your cares behind between sauna sessions
- Japanese temple of rest with water beds: Relaxation oriental style
- Sun terrace in front of the indoor pool
- Lawns in our garden paradise, your own private sauna enjoyment at the Hotel Petrus with private spa
- In our private Spa you can enjoy a Rasul or a Hammam bath, massages or an essential oil treatment just for two and dream together while relaxing on the large water beds.
There's one exclusive highlight for couples on holiday at the Petrus which really shouldn't be missed. Experience 1001 Nights at our private spa …