Your hotel at the Kronplatz
For an active and adventurous winter holiday in South Tyrol
The Petrus is your hotel at the Kronplatz for a unique and exciting winter sport holiday. The Kronplatz – the number one ski resort in South Tyrol – is right behind our hotel. The 2,275 metre peak of the Kronplatz is easily reached using the modern lifts which are located just 500 metres from the Petrus. You can then ski right down to the front garden of the hotel!
NEWS Winter 2014 - 15:
- MMM Corones, highest Museum in South Tyrol. The museum will revolve around a central topic: the rock. Designed to catch a glimpse of the lives of mountaineers and climbers, the museum will revolve around a central topic: rock. The collection will be a singular treasure chest filled with objects, images and tools from Reinhold Messner's life as a mountaineer who knows no boundaries.
- Ski Express Val Pusteria from December 2014 the two ski resorts of Plan de Corones and Sesto Dolomites will be offering skiers a new dimension. It will then be „winter without borders“ in the Val Pusteria, when you‘ll be able to travel easily by train from one ski resort to the other. This is made possible by the construction of a new station right next to the Versciaco - Monte Elmo valley station.
- Further information
- Top Ski resort at the Kronplatz right at the hotel
- 32 ultra-modern lifts, over 100 kilometres of runs
- Gourmet tips at the Kronplatz
- Cross-country skiing in the Dolomites
- Winter activities: snowshoe hike on Kronplatz or in the surrounding valleys, easy ski tour, SKI freestyle lessons, cross-country skiing and the legendary ski trips with Hans to Sella Ronda or to Sexten (15.12.16 - 20.03.17)
- Relaxation program at Dohóame Spa: 2x weekly sauna session and 2x weekly yoga
- Dolomiti Superski resort
- Facts about your winter sport hotel, the Petrus at the Kronplatz
- Ski hire and ski service on site
- Ski shuttle
- Ski tour with the boss
- Tobogganing and winter fun with Brigitte, Christina and Daniela Aichner
- Winter holiday at the Kronplatz with the Petrus packages
The most popular skiing mountain right behind your winter sport hotel, the Petrus at the foot of the Kronplatz
The Kronplatz is rightly regarded as one of the most popular skiing mountains! Whether you're an expert skier, a beginner or a snowboarder, the perfectly groomed pistes under the South Tyrolean sun provide skiing conditions at their very best. The Kronplatz is the ideal skiing mountain for young and old and offers winter sport highlights on 116 kilometres of trails for every ability.
Top Winter sport service at your Petrus hotel at the Kronplatz
Skiing is one of my biggest passions! And as far as your skiing adventure here is concerned, I'll be handling that with plenty of heart and soul. You can hire your skis from me (the newest Fischer skis) and overnight you can get your skis and boards waxed and polished. The ski pass (but not the day pass) is available from my daughter at reception and our own shuttle service will take you to the lifts and back several times a day.
Inclusive ski partner for your holiday at the hotel at the Kronplatz
As a former ski instructor I love to give the odd tip or two so you can improve your moves during your skiing holiday in South Tyrol. Or why not come straight onto the (black) slopes.? An extra special experience is to make the first marks in the snow on the slopes of the Kronplatz. And unforgettable too is the panoramic tour around the Sella massif which I offer once a week. For the pleasure skiers, my wife Gerti will take you on a merry ski safari, from hut to hut on the Kronplatz.
Cross-country skiing, tobogganing and winter fun and games
Whether it's winter fun tobogganing, moonlight tobogganing, cross-country skiing on extensive trails, snow shoe hiking, curling, horse-drawn carriage rides in the snow – or romantic walks along the winter hiking routes: Everyone who holidays at the Petrus, your hotel at the Kronplatz, finds everything that the heart could wish for in this delightful alpine landscape!
In the past I unceremoniously rolled the forest path from the end of the Hernegg piste to the hotel myself. From the 2013 winter season Brunecks tourist association will be taking care of it. That's great!
Who'll be first back to the Petrus!